Recommendations to Parents
|1. Parents of students are expected to give the management and the staff their whole-hearted and willing co-operation in all matters pertaining to the education of their children. Therefore:
a) Kindly abide by the judgment and decision of the management and the staff.
b) Lend your support in matters of discipline and see that your children observe school rules.
c) Supervise your children’s studies at home, send them to school regularly and help to maintain continuity in their school work. It is essential for success.
2. Parents are informed that occasional reports and recommendations from teachers are made in the school calendar. They are requested to sign them as proof that they have read them.
3. Parents are particularly expected to sign the terminal report or any other similar document, when so required.
4. a) Parents and guardians are recommended to call at the Principal’s office at least once in each term, so as to ascertain from the school authorities, what has been the conduct and progress of their ward.
b) Recommendations made by the Parent Teacher Association and accepted by the Principal will not be separately communicated to the parents. Complaints, if any, should be made in writing to the Principal and not the class teacher.
5. Students are not allowed to engage any of the staff members of the school for private tuitions. If as an exception a particular student wants to engage any of the teacher of the school, he / she should get explicit written permission from the Principal. Students who engage teachers of the school for private tuitions without the permission of the Principal are liable to disciplinary action even to the extent of expulsion from the school.
6. In matter of evaluating and estimating examination answers, as well as decision with respect to promotions, the opinion of the Principal and the management is in the best interest of your child. Therefore, kindly restrain from requesting for personal scrutiny of answer papers, or the re-evaluation and also for promotion against the better judgment of the authorities.
7. Parents must understand that they cannot dictate to the management and the management has a right to admit or retain pupils in their school.
8. No pupils will be allowed absent from games and physical activities without a written note from a doctor which is to be renewed every to months.
9. Follow the traffic rules: Your little help can save precious life: do extend your co-operation.